Look at the hotness that is the photo above. Yes, that really is Brooke Shields with her hand in some 19-year-old's crack.
Brooke Shields has always been like an older sister to me. An older sister that I idolized. I'm not going to lie, I have loved her since:
- My mom dropped me and my older cousin off at the movie theater to see Blue Lagoon. (It was 1980 and I was 11. What was she thinking?)
- Her iconic Calvin Klein ads.
- Her anti-smoking ad with the cigarettes sticking out of her ears. (I don't smoke, and that ad probably had a lot to do with it.)
- She graduated from Princeton (talk about an excellent role model).
- She came out from under her controlling mother's wings and acknowledged and forgave her for making some questionable career choices on her behalf.
- She refused to tame her wild brows even when everyone was plucking them into non-existence in the 90s.
- She took on that total douchebagasaurus Tom Cruise over the issue of post-partum depression.
Brooke Shields, your new photo shoot rulz. And as a mother of two, who acts her age (even if she doesn't look it), you are still an excellent role model. You do 40whatever well, but then again, I knew you would.